2011年10月12日水曜日

CA Blogging Assignment #5

My topic for essay 2 is military robots in wars.  I chose this topic because I watched an interesting documentary on NHK that was about the US using military robots and the Taliban in Afghanistan using poor weapons such as the AK47.  The military robots made me feel that the war is entering to a new dimension.  Although some people says that using robots in wars is good because it decreases the risk of life of the soldiers, I strongly disagree with that.  Therefore, my thesis statement will be: military robot is not an effective weapon to be used in wars because it causes disregard of life, decrease war deterrence and cannot be the fundamental solution to create peace.

2 件のコメント:

  1. This thesis statement is well-formed and very usable as is. Nice work!

    返信削除
  2. When I saw the news about the military robots, I felt a strange feeling that the soldier said "It's like Call of Duty." How to create peace has been an unsolved proposition for a long time. Do you have any idea about the solution?

    返信削除