2011年11月6日日曜日

CA Blogging Assignment #8

Throughout the term, I really feel that my academic skills in terms of researching, reading, writing and discussion have improved.  Through the various essays, I had to read through many books and information throught the internet.  Although the internet is very useful, we have to be careful about the information in it.  In the ELP, I learned how to research reliable information.  Moreover, with the aid of the library class, I learned how to use the databases, which I did not know before coming to college.  Also, I feel that the reading skill has improved as well.  Reading many readings was not an easy thing for me, especially because this term's second topic was about bioethics.  However, I learned not only new words, but became able to read more quickly.  Thirdly, I feel that the writing skill has improved as well.  Although I make grammat mistakes, through the writings, now I do not feel that writing in English is as hard as I used to.  Lastly, I now feel more comfortable in discussions.  My pronunciation is not very good, but with the help of the teacher and CA students, I now feel more comfortable in participating in discussions.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I say, "Good for you!" You have done very well, and I would say that that's due to your hard work and diligence. Thank you for your strong efforts. I have enjoyed reading your essays and short writings, and I would say you have a unique and sophisticated perspective on the various topics we've been covering.

    返信削除
  2. As you say, people have to be careful about the information they use. You have to choose appropriate information from reliable databases. It seems everyone needs to think critically so that they can use information correctly.

    返信削除